When crawlspaces become wet and hold moisture, they can become a health hazard, or pose a threat to the structural integrity of your home. Damp or wet crawlspaces invite:
- Mold and Bacteria
- Animal infestation
- Structural rot
Our experts use the following approach to remove moisture problems in wet crawlspaces:
- Inspect to locate source of leak or moisture
- Inform owner of suggested solutions
- Remove any dispose of structural rot, debris or hazardous material
- Repair all sources of leaks or moisture entryways
- Apply surface mold sprays, sealants or paints, as appropriate.
At BWT, we use a variety of systems to ensure a permanently dry crawlspace.